The United States has a system of agriculture and bio-resources education with opportunities for everyone. Any international student who graduates from secondary school or the equivalent can pursue agriculture higher education in one form or another. In 2009, over 118,000 international students studied engineering in the US, fully 16% of the 671,000 international students that chose the US as their study destination.
Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, and Related Sciences - 6,294
Natural Resources and Conservation - 2,667
Click here to learn more about the advantages of a US agriculture degree for international students. To learn more about a specific advantage click any of the following:
- Widespread Availability of US Agriculture Education - agriculture and bio-resources degrees and diplomas are offered by most US universities and colleges.
- Undergraduate Agriculture Credentials in the USA - not only are there a wide variety of degrees available - bachelor's and associate's degrees - but also specialized and dual (joint) degrees, as well as 2-year diplomas. To learn more about 3-4 year bachelor's degrees in agriculture, click here. To learn more about specialized bachelor's degrees in agriculture, click here. To learn more about 3-5 year dual (joint) degrees, click here. To learn more about 2-year associate's degrees in agriculture, click here.
- Many Areas of Study From Which to Choose - students are able to choose from a range of agriculture and bio-resources specializations and electives. To learn more about areas of study in agriculture, click here.
- Flexible Programs of Study in Agriculture - from part- and full-time and distance education delivery formats, to co-op and international exchange. To learn more about flexible programs of study in agriculture and bio-resources, click here.
- Agriculture Education in a Multicultural Environment - learn from agriculture professors and students from all over the world. To learn more about agriculture education in a multicultural environment, click here.
Why International Students Should Enrol In A US Agriculture Program - click here for five of the most important reasons why you should enrol in a US agriculture or bio-resources program.
Starting Salaries For Agriculture Graduates - You can also view starting salaries for agriculture graduates.